Saturday, October 19, 2013

Centered-



Here's a fun shot of David at the school we were photographing student portraits at. Lit with a single 64" PLM (Huge silver umbrella) directly behind me. I love the way the light falls off to the edges. I would have loved to have added a little hair light but the wide angle didn't really allow for one to not be in the frame. It was shot at 17mm on a full frame. The more I think about it the more I wish I would have used the giant spot light behind him and the camera right and pointed it at him while placing a strobe in front of it. This way I would have an excuse to have a light in the photograph! If stage lights were on it would have really added as well but I didn't want to go poking around the school when we were really just there to photograph the children. Thanks David! http://flic.kr/p/gNsmxQ

No comments:

Post a Comment